5.06.2007

Prayer and Soft Rock or a Kind of Gig-Evaluation



Song:
Prayer

Log: This one was taped rather quickly, using Audacity and Tascam 488 MKII as a mixer if I remember correctly, just before taping 'Risk Unspecified'. It's short and nice if you ask me.

By the way, the gig was 'great'. My hands were shaking but the audience was pleased. Our drummer needs a beer infusion on stage next time. If he ever gets it I want an audiologist to tour along with us and a 90 decibel limit on stage and before the stage. Let's be the first band that rocks softly.

Lyrics: Will you be with me forever / I can't live without your blood / Will you give yourself forever / I want you to be my God!

No comments:

About Me

Christian, husband, theologian, singer-songwriter. I don't like dogs. I do love cats, especially my own cat, Nino (although the cat regards itself more as being my wife's cat..).