5.20.2007

Sunday Afternoon Vibes: 'Henry & Cinderella'



Song:
Henry & Cinderella

Session Date: Sunday May 20th

Recording Gear: Tascam 488 MKII used as a mixer (what's new?), PC using Audacity, Behringer C-1 condensator mic

Music Gear:
Takamine acoustic guitar

Log: A quicky. Tried to add some space guitar after the basic two guitar tracks and the two vocal tracks - didn't succeed, just left it like this. Not pretending to be anything special.Those I often like the best. Has a peculiar quality about it - the quality of earlier four-track-stoned-on-a-sunday-afternoon recordings. Not that I'm stoned, far from it. Won't touch that shit again, preferably. Might go to hell if I do.

Lyrics: I sailed the seven seas / And hoped that you would find me in a dream / I could find no release / I looked behind the screens of plastic trees / And plastic minds / Lying in the grass with you / Are we through / With the games that aliens play / And they do / Try to fool / Henry Hunter and Cinderella Drool

No comments:

About Me

Christian, husband, theologian, singer-songwriter. I don't like dogs. I do love cats, especially my own cat, Nino (although the cat regards itself more as being my wife's cat..).