11.23.2006

Simple and swinging: 'Beyond the Age of 8-bit Computers'


Song: Beyond the Age of 8-bit Computers

Session Date: Friday November the 17th

Recording Gear: Tascam 488 MKII, Behringer C-1 condensator mic, PC (Audacity)

Music Gear: Takamine Spanish guitar with steel strings

Log: Another and the 2nd song I recorded Friday last week in the kitchen.

Lyrics: Will I ever turn around / When I'm on my way to bow down then / Low / In the future all is gold / When we leave the garbage mold, my friend / At last / Have we sunk like ship / Have we whored like a bitch / Our case's not strong / But the judge of heaven and earth has agreed to punish his son / He will never turn around / When he's on his way to strike down all / Power / Thirsty children they will drink / Mighty private parts will shrink down in / That hour / We will praise and be glad / When his gace shines in red / His anger's holy / But we must get offa this plane and be headed for Calvary's cross

No comments:

About Me

Christian, husband, theologian, singer-songwriter. I don't like dogs. I do love cats, especially my own cat, Nino (although the cat regards itself more as being my wife's cat..).