11.26.2006

Lazy Softpop: 'Beware of Dead Things'



Song:
Beware of Dead Things

Session Date: Friday November the 17th

Recording Gear: Tascam 488 MKII, Behringer C-1 condensator mic, PC (Audacity)

Music Gear: Takamine Spanish guitar with steel strings

Log:
This is the last of the Friday Kitchen Improvisations. After recording this song I went to the 'Walk Inn' to eat fries with mayonaise.

Lyrics: Will you find your home at last / Are you digging in the past / You won't find it there / 'Cause dead things are a snare / Are you emperor of all / Will you fly or will you fall / You can't stand back and look / You'll have to answer that call / Oh, I'm amazed at how stupid we are / We're so far / Removed from the spring of our youth / Oh, I'm amazed at how stupid I am / I'm so far / Removed from the spring of my youth

No comments:

About Me

Christian, husband, theologian, singer-songwriter. I don't like dogs. I do love cats, especially my own cat, Nino (although the cat regards itself more as being my wife's cat..).