11.24.2006

Acoustic, melodic gospelpop: 'Flourish'



Song:
Flourish

Session Date: Friday November the 17th

Recording Gear: Tascam 488 MKII, Behringer C-1 condensator mic, PC (Audacity)

Music Gear: Takamine Spanish guitar with steel strings

Log:
The third Friday-last-week-kitchen-song. I was happy while recording this song and the original biblical Sabbath had just begun.

Lyrics: I'm so glad / That I'm here / And I'm glowin' / And I'm near / To the life that you give to all / 'Cause you got life / You got a heart / You give away / You'll never depart from your creation / I'm so glad / That I own / What I've got / And I'm owned / By a God who's just and real / 'Cause you are truth / You are the lamb / I'm accused / But you have been damned so we could flourish

No comments:

About Me

Christian, husband, theologian, singer-songwriter. I don't like dogs. I do love cats, especially my own cat, Nino (although the cat regards itself more as being my wife's cat..).