11.24.2006

Newsflash



News:
The player doesn't seem to work for several days now. I don't know what's wrong - and I don't feel like diving into it. Also, there are quite some songs now that I haven't added to the player yet. But if it doesn't work anyway - ... Maybe I have to get a new player.

Another thing is that rumour has it that Blogger is going to force all it's members to move over to Blogger Beta or the new Blogger. The new Blogger uses templates with different codes which would mean that I would lose the lay-out I have now and would have to build it up from scratch again. Nice, eh? Well, we'll see...

Yet another thing is that I would like to find a small label that would be interested in my music. Perhaps Morc records is an option. But my music is probably to neat for them. If you have a better idea, mail me.

No comments:

About Me

Christian, husband, theologian, singer-songwriter. I don't like dogs. I do love cats, especially my own cat, Nino (although the cat regards itself more as being my wife's cat..).