11.19.2006

The Friday Kitchen Improvisations - '#2'



Song: #2

Session Date:
Friday November the 17th

Recording Gear:
.Tascam 488 MKII, Behringer C-1 condensator mic, PC (Audacity)


Music Gear:
Takamine Spanish guitar with steel strings


Log:
Yeah, got out of work Friday and put my stuff in the kitchen because of the great acoustics there. Recorded four songs in a row, improvizing. This is the first, logically called '#2'..

Lyrics: Somehow / I'm gonna do now / Nothin' special but / Sit like a bird on a lazy cow / And the sun pierces / The crown of my head / And I think of a rainbow in the middle of the desert where I try to find a bed / Oh no, not that sound again /I have no friends / When I'm missin' out on sleep and I have to work again / Oh no, not that smile again / I can't laugh 'cause / I have to be a brute and I have to be a man

No comments:

About Me

Christian, husband, theologian, singer-songwriter. I don't like dogs. I do love cats, especially my own cat, Nino (although the cat regards itself more as being my wife's cat..).