10.28.2006

Warm blurt: 'I Wished To Be Alone'



Song:
I Wished To Be Alone

Session Date: Saturday October the 28th 2006

Recording Gear: Tascam 488 MKII used as a mixer; Behringer C-1 condensator mic; PC - Audacity

Music Gear: Takamine Spanish guitar with steel strings

Log: A blurt. An improvisation. A heart that 'smacked like a stone' - is that English? Dunno. Whate4.

Lyrics: An unexpected visitor / Came waving at my window / The wind was howling like a baby / And I tried to hide my tears from the moon / What, what could I do for him / The house was empty / Could he fill it up for me / My heart was broken / Smacked like a stone / I wished to be alone

No comments:

About Me

Christian, husband, theologian, singer-songwriter. I don't like dogs. I do love cats, especially my own cat, Nino (although the cat regards itself more as being my wife's cat..).