2.09.2009

Four New Songs: The Firstfruits Of My New Zoom H4 Digital Fourtrack



Songs:


1) Without A Warning
2) When You Move Into The Void
3) Painfully Missing From The Floor
4) Won't You Tell Me Your Name

Log: Recorded on my new Zoom H4 digital fourtrack. Edited in Audacity.

Lyrics:

[Without A Warning] Seasons change / Without a warning / They return / Attacking your mind / Golden cage / For terrible darling / I must walk / 'Till I'm in a coma / I must work / Until I'm defied / I must talk / Until I am / Swept away by the Final Day
[When You Move Into The Void] I / Am looking for ways to get hold of / The time that expires when you / Move into the void / And you leave me paranoid / High above the skies / Counting the days while I'm looking for ways to ignore you / 'Cause I ain't true / Terrible days in which voices are raised in the morning / And I can't get out / Rolling away with the prizes they pay in the morning / Just to be alive / I cannot say / I cannot say who I am now / But Im alive
[Painfully Missing From the Floor] She said there was no / Other way to take it / Bad news from hell / She could take it well / She was planning to leave anyway / And I watched her big head / Her beautiful big head / And I still heard what she'd said / When she was finally gone / And I had to check on her work / She'd / Been a pin-up / But now she was / Painfully / Missing from the / Floor
[Won't You Tell Me Your Name] Tomorrow / I'm gonna be a better man /My sorrows / Are gonna have to face my plan / I'm broken / I'm shattered and I'm left behind / I will need some time to heal / This is how I'm gonna feel / Ain't it right to wait for the morning / I'm gonna make a last appeal / Fly to the ceiling of the moon / This is how I'm gonna... / Hey, I ain't gonna climb my way up to the heavens / You have to let me in for your own sake / Everything I make is tumbling down / I ain't never gonna wear no crown / You gotta believe me / I gotta believe you / Wow, and I know your life and truth / Won't you tell me your name?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Superwreed dat je weer muziek maakt Meite! When you move into the void is nu al een klassieker!
latur,
kdv

About Me

Christian, husband, theologian, singer-songwriter. I don't like dogs. I do love cats, especially my own cat, Nino (although the cat regards itself more as being my wife's cat..).