6.29.2007

Experimental but Song-Like: 'Simply So Little Time'



Song:
Simply So Little Time

Session Date: Friday June 29, 2007

Recording Gear: Tascam 488 MKII used as a mixer, PC using Audacity, Behringer C-1 condensator mic, semi SM-58 mic

Music Gear: Ibanez electric guitar, Vox AD15VT amp

Log:
An attempt at using my new amp's delay. Lots of cutting, copying and pasting here.

Lyrics: There is only a phrase in the sand / Are you stuck in the middle / Of something falling out of your hands / There is simply so little / Time / That's why you should make the best of the rest of your life

No comments:

About Me

Christian, husband, theologian, singer-songwriter. I don't like dogs. I do love cats, especially my own cat, Nino (although the cat regards itself more as being my wife's cat..).