3.03.2007

Dreaming Away with Background Schlagers: 'Let's End This Conversation'



Song:
Let's End This Conversation

Session Date: Saturday the 3th of march 2007

Recording Gear: Tascam 488 MKII used as a mixer; PC with Audacity; Behringer C-1 condensator mic

Music Gear:
Takamine Spanish guitar with steel strings


Log: My neighbours are radio-pirates. On Saturdays, I hear a huge hum on my equipment and the kind of music that is supposed to cheer you up but makes you wanna throw up. Nevertheless, I managed to record a song.

Lyrics: Let's end this conversation, dear / It is leading to nowhere / I feel that there is bitterness / In my heart and I just don't care / I wish I could change into /A royal frog and kiss your lips / I wish that I could look into / Your weary eyes and touch / Your fingertips

No comments:

About Me

Christian, husband, theologian, singer-songwriter. I don't like dogs. I do love cats, especially my own cat, Nino (although the cat regards itself more as being my wife's cat..).