2.07.2007

New Album Out: 'A Low Budget Warp into Neitherhaze'



The new album is out!!! It's called 'A Low Budget Warp into Neitherhaze' and it can be found here. ('Here' directs you to a page dedicated to the album where you'll find a player that'll play 'ALBWIN' as soon as you click the play-button..) Though the songs had already been published on this blog, it's the arranging of the material as well as some final (low-profile) mastering that turns these loose songs into a concept and an enjoyable album, if I may say so myself. For downloading the songs or for complete control over which song you want to hear and for how long, go to the mp3's page.

No comments:

About Me

Christian, husband, theologian, singer-songwriter. I don't like dogs. I do love cats, especially my own cat, Nino (although the cat regards itself more as being my wife's cat..).